Deleted emails from my Windows Live Mail Still Appearing in my AOL Trash folder
rocketj1

Recently made the transition from verizon.net to aol.  No problems.  Also updated my 3rd party client (Windows Live Mail) with the new aol password.  Can create, read and delete in WLM.  However, when I empty the WLM delete folder, these deleted emails still show up in my AOL trash folder.  The WLM setting is set to delete from the server when emptying the delete folder.

I've touched base with Verizon.  They refer me to AOL.  AOL doesn't know why this is happening.  Is anyone else having this issue.?  Sorry for the long winded way of getting to the question.

0 Likes
Re: Deleted emails from my Windows Live Mail Still Appearing in my AOL Trash folder
gpamcc
Enthusiast - Level 1

i am experiencing the same problem. Verizon refers me to aol. aol won't talk to me and says go to online help which only provides write ups that don't apply and won't provide support unless you pay.

0 Likes
Re: Deleted emails from my Windows Live Mail Still Appearing in my AOL Trash folder
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

They supposedly will keep trash for up to 7 days.  Personally I prefer it to immediately go away. 

0 Likes