Do they bother to run the new email format through a focus group?
glenns2008
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm convinced that the team that developed the new format was on some form of hallucinogen.  The blatant inconvenience of it almost seems by design as if part of some form of experiment - how long will it take customers to get fed up enouugh to leave?

Verizon set up a survey in which the final question is something to the effect of "Will you visit the site more frequently with the new format than you did before?"  Yes or no?  But they don't allow for elaboration.  The answer is a definite yes, but only because the amount of time it's taking me to complete my email tasks has increased by 500%!!!

I sense as lot of anger and aggravation coming from community about this.  The question is, will they take heed of what appears to be unanimous agreement that the new fomat absolutely sucks and do something about it, or will they simply say, "**bleep** 'em - let 'em leave."  We'll draw in new customers with contracts they can't get out of."

0 Likes
Re: Do they bother to run the new email format through a focus group?
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello glenns2008, We do have a great site where you can provide feedback and view others ideas and comments as well.

Please visit our site at http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/idb-p/ideas

Thanks,

Shamika_VZ

Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: Do they bother to run the new email format through a focus group?
glenns2008
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well Shamika, how about just saving me the time and trouble of doing that and tell me how to get back to the old format?  You'd be doing something tremendously useful and getting paid to do it.

0 Likes