Domain Blacklisted
TASAIPE

As requested, I'm posting a new topic under a new user, since the old one appears to be inaccessible. Also as requeted, I'll include more specific details.

The domain mail.tasanet.com, for my client The TASA Group (Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys, www.tasanet.com) appears to be entered in the Verizon email blacklist.

The Whitelist Request Form's response indicates that "Spam Issues or a Dynamic IP Address" are the cause, specifically, "No Reverse Hostname associated with your IP address." 

I have verified that TASA is using a Static IP address, there have not been any spam issues of any note, DNS has the mail server listed in reverse lookup, and NSLOOKUP returns the correct domain name when querying the IP address.

Could I have assistance from anyone regarding the Whitelist form and removal from the Blacklist?

Thanks,

-George

0 Likes
Re: Domain Blacklisted
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TASAIPE,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes