E-Mail sign in problem
BeBe5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why am I being requested to sign in multiple times a day, when I have checked the box to keep me signed in for 2 weeks?  Very frustrating!!

0 Likes
Re: E-Mail sign in problem
bubbabubba1
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Verizon reps will tell you that it is for your security. Imagine being at home and someone changes your settings. We have been having this issue for too long. This is what Verizon service is like. Perhaps if they directed less money to the executive team and the CWA, there would be money to spend on the failed email migrations that have been taking place for over a year!

SoCal-Al
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's a good question. Sorry I don't have the answer for you and now I feel bad that I'mriting to complain that I've had to sign in again before the 2 weeks (signed in Sunday 20 and today is 24) are up. I think the 2 week sign in is too often / too soon. One calendar month would be better.

Sign in multiple times a day is just bad.

aardvaark

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one to have this problem.  I am sick to death of having to sign in every second or third time my account times out even when I check the "stay signed in for 2 weeks" box every time.  I also had an impossible time trying to send Verizon an e-mail message to complain.  After I typed my message in plain text, it was refused and was told that the message could not contain any of a proscribed number of symbols, including =+~, etc. Of course, none of these appeared in my message.  So, clearly, Verizon just does not want to receive e-mails with complaints.  In fact, if it turns out that this blog is just Verizon's way of letting customers blow off steam without their having to do anything, I will change over to another service provider right away.

0 Likes