Switch Account

E-Mail sub-account

Contributor John1945
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(421 Views)

After updating from Vista to Windows 7 I cannot use my e-mail sub-account. Get error msg to check password. How do I reset password on sub or check to see if correct.

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(376 Views)

You can check to see if it's the correct password by using another computer or internet connected device to login. If you need the password reset, there is a self help option to reset it. Please reply back if you are unable to reset your password. 

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.