E-mail Hacked
aimg1

My @verizon.net e-mail has been hacked and they wiped all my contacts and spammed them all.

I want to change the password for my e-mail but it keeps taking me into myverizon where I change my password but it only changes it for myverizon and not for loggging into my verizon yahoo e-mail. If i try and change it on verizon yahoo e-mail it just sends me to change my myverizon.

I have to log into myverizon with the new password but it allows me to log into verizon yahoo mail with the old one.

It also allows access into myverizon via logging into verizon yahoo with my old password so they would then have access to my entire myverizon account even though i've change the password.

How can I change my verizon yahoo password?

0 Likes
Re: E-mail Hacked
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The password for the Verizon Yahoo Email and the My Verizon are tied to each other. Changing it on one would update the other. If its not updating correctly we can take a look at this. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you

0 Likes
edw76051

My verizon.net email was hacked, however, changing my password does not update my verizon yahoo account settings.  It does change my account password but NOT for email.  What do I need to do to change my email password only?  Very very frustrating.  thanks in advance for any assistance.

0 Likes
Doriegirl
My email was hacked. I can change My Verizon password, but not the Verizon Yahoo email password. Seems like this is a long-standing problem. Can anyone help???
0 Likes