E mail and Message Center
jb174
Enthusiast - Level 2

My comment is about Verizon.net email.

Recently, at every login, I am presented with a screen 

The All New Verizon Message Center is Here!

There are some exciting changes to Verizon's email service:

• The Verizon Message Center offers you an enhanced email and messaging experience!
  • View all of your emails, calls and voicemails* in one place
  • Create, view and share personal and family calendars
  • Import and manage contacts, emails and calendars from other service providers
  • Access Message Center from anywhere

Then BLAM-O the big Gott Ya.

Please note that once you switch to Message Center, you will not be able to return to your current website experience - but we don't think you'll want to!

From this point on, I have only ONE choice. "YES, Get Started. Yes, I want to setup
Message Center."

NO NO NO NO I DON'T want some **bleep** message center.

HOWEVER, EVIL Verizon is holding all my accumulating emails HOSTAGE. I cannot avoid this **bleep** screen, I cannot get past it.  Either I MUST bend to the will of the EVIL Verizon or else I will never see any of my emails.

I have tried and tried and tried. Verizon will not pay any attention to fixing this unfair situation.  I

0 Likes
Re: E mail and Message Center
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

If you are very sure you don't want to use the new email product, I'd recommend a good email client. There are plenty available, and you're quite likely to find one that suits your needs.

Re: E mail and Message Center
51retired

I have the same problem. I can't get to my emails Tried customer chat . she said problem was fixed It wasnt. spent over 30min s waste of time . she said we have a choice but you dont  .there is no optout or dont want box to check so you can continue to your email page. If we dont have a choice then they should just tell us!!! They want me to sign up for FIOS After this I DONT THINK SO  Will look to change Dsl prviders and drop down to a less expensive Phone Plan and Use my Cell Phone for My Primeary Phone service. Im with AT@T Never any problems. I have had it with Verizon non Customer Service!!!! If anybody has any Solutions Please post!!!!

0 Likes