In but all emails are gone - Re: Web access to Verizon email account displays error message
ShannonsMom

Hi,

I was just able to get into my email here in MA - but only 2 new messages in my inbox.  ALL of my email (inbox and folders) are all gone.  I sure do hope Verizon has a backup and that they are planning to restore (some of my email is downloaded to other computer but some is not).

I'll bet my contacts are gone also

Else I suspect this will be the push I need to leave verizon...

JG

0 Likes
Re: All verizon emails gone? Anyone experiencing this?
patrout1

E-mail is back up but I have lost ALL e-mail! Inbox, Sent, Folders etc.

In the process of looking for a new job and I had critical e-mails with contact information for interviews lost!!!!

Verizon, HELP!!!

PATrout

0 Likes
Re: email???
malond

SAME HERE< ALL MY EMAILS ARE GONE EXCEPT ONE FROM 1:30 THIS AFTERNOON??????????

0 Likes
SinjinH1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It sounds like they are rebuilding from scratch.  Let's hope they can restore our emails from the last backup.

0 Likes
jrwest1

anyone speak with support if we will get our emails back sometime?

0 Likes
Re: E mail messages missing
MySunsetProse

All of my emails are missing, putting me in a very difficult situation with business I must conduct.  Very disappointed this is happening.  Please alert your customers anyway you can when this will be resolved. Thank you.

0 Likes
ZombyWoof1

Same here.

I got a weird error message when I tried to log on to my home PC this morning. When I checked again this afternoon, I could log in but everything was cleared out.

My iPhone did retain everything though, but no new messages since yesterday. I sent myself a test message from my work account on my phone and it went through (but took a while.)

**bleep**?!?!?!

0 Likes
Benjamins1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi. I was so thrilled to see that I could get finally into my webmail. But... was a little leery to see there were no emails, so spam, no trash, no nuttin' Now I see that I am not the only one. Makes me leery to think about what I might have missed.

Maybe they will put them back?? I'm hoping but won't hold my breath.

ML in NE PA

0 Likes
Crystal_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

On Thursday morning, September 12, 2013, Verizon experienced a service disruption that affected your email account.  You now are able to send and receive email normally and will continue to have access to your calendar and address book. 

We are diligently working to recover any of your email folders that cannot be seen at this time. When the issue is fully resolved, email previously sent or received and any personal folders you created prior to this interruption will be available.

While Verizon is working to resolve this issue, you can view updates as new information us available on verizon.com/outage.

If you regularly use a POP email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Yahoo or Mac Mail you may not have noticed any adverse impact outside of the temporary inability earlier today to connect to your servers.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this disruption has caused.

MsLa1

My messages are all gone too here in NJ! AND I got an email from one of my friends that he received some strange email from my verizon account. it was dated 8/25/2013.  What the heck!!

0 Likes