E-mail settings????
20phileagles
Enthusiast - Level 3

1. Is there a way to keep from having multiple tabs open across the top of my email window?? I dont mind it in Firefox where I have a choice.

2. How do I keep the session from timing out? I'm the only one on this machine and I don't need or want the security.

3. When I reply to an e-mail, it sends but then the whole conversation is shown except for what I just sent. Thats rather annoying

0 Likes
Re: E-mail settings????
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@20phileagles wrote:

1. Is there a way to keep from having multiple tabs open across the top of my email window?? I don't mind it in Firefox where I have a choice.

2. How do I keep the session from timing out? I'm the only one on this machine and I don't need or want the security.

3. When I reply to an e-mail, it sends but then the whole conversation is shown except for what I just sent. Thats rather annoying

1)Not sure what you are referring to here. When I log into my 3 different webmail accounts I only have one tab at the top. If you have more than one, you have something else going on in your browser.

2)there is no way to disable the session time out. People who have no desire to use it or have problems with it switch to using an email client to check their Verizon email.

3) When I reply or reply to all it shows the new message I typed. You are likely having issues with your browser that's effecting this. Clear your cookies and internet cash and try again. You may need to reset back to factory defaults. Also try running your browser without any add ons. You may be getting a conflict there.

Hopefully for these issues out of Verizons scope of support you can still find answers from one of our members here on

0 Likes