E-mail sub-account password
rdgehron
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I  change the password for one of my e-mail sub accounts. I do not want to add a new account.

Re: E-mail sub-account password
Justin46
Legend

@rdgehron wrote:

How do I  change the password for one of my e-mail sub accounts. I do not want to add a new account.

Log into MyVerizon using the login credentials of the sub account. You can then change the password from there.

Keller, TX 76248

CaptainQ
I know my user name and password but don't recall the password for my daughter's sub-account and neither does she. I can't find a spot to reset hers. The system wants to change my password on my house account and not on her account.
0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@CaptainQ wrote:
I know my user name and password but don't recall the password for my daughter's sub-account and neither does she. I can't find a spot to reset hers. The system wants to change my password on my house account and not on her account.

Not sure why the prompts differ on the main verizon.com page, but try this way:

Go to webmail.verizon.net and click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link. Select Password from the list and Continue. It should then prompt you for the username of the account you are trying to reset. After entering her username it should prompt you for the answer to her secret question and a new password.

If you do not know her secret answer, you'll need to contact Verizon tech support. They can reset it for you.