pgb1902
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does Windows Internet Explorer go unresponsive when I try to reply to an email or compose a new email in my Verizon account?  I can see the IE Unresponsive message and then an announcement that there is a Script running on the Verizon site that is slowing down IE and will ultimately make the PC unresponsive.  I do not have a similar problem with my Hotmail account.

Re: E-mail
Ian_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

We're sorry that you're having troubles with the Verizon site when creating an email message.  Based on what's happening on your PC I have a couple of recommendations. 

First, try another browser.  Firefox, Chrome, Safari, are just a few that you can try.  Doing this will help to determine where the issue may be.  If you can't try another browser try another computer.  That will also isolate if the computer you're using is having troubles or not.

Please let us know if this info is useful!   We're glad to help to resolve your issue. Our support is standing by if and when you need assistance. You can also get help on Verizon.com/Support or on our mobile site m.Verizon.com.

0 Likes