Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

EMAIL ACCOUNT IS LOCKED NO ONE AT VERIZON HAS BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE PROBLEM GOING ON 2 WEEKS!!!!

djras1
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Email disabled for overseas users

Message 31 of 82
(1,727 Views)

I too am having the exact same problem.

I have been in Brazil since Aug 20 and on Sept 17 email stopped and I cannot even get in to my acoount at all.

This is the most stupid policy I have ever heard of!

EmailBlocked
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Email disabled for overseas users

Message 32 of 82
(1,717 Views)
I am blocked from Verizon webmail outside the USA since Sept 18. Is there a solution without calling Verizon internationally and sitting on hold for who knows how long? I tried the myverizon.com/entermypin solution but was blocked from that too! Worst customer service in the WORLD. Yes, Verizon is NOT global.
kgbhello
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: [SOLVED] verizon is now blocking access to e-mail from overseas

Message 33 of 82
(1,713 Views)

2'nd follow-up. I'm receiving mail but it appears I am unable to send mail.

kgbhello
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 34 of 82
(1,702 Views)

OK. Third and I hope last follow-up. My ability to send mail is now restored. I'm 100% back to normal and it resolved without my having to reset password or ID. Good luck to everyone out there(including myself). I hope service is restored quickly and safely for all and that there are no more interuptions.

jc1234567890
Contributor
Contributor

Message 35 of 82
(1,680 Views)

How did you fix your email ?  I am in Ireland and like others I have not been able to receive my Verizon email since 17-Sept.

kgbhello
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 36 of 82
(1,677 Views)

I didn't DO anything except join this forum and threaten to change my service provider. After a few hours the email was back on-line without the ability to send mail. A few more hours and I could mail. I did forward my first post to tech support at verizon. Perhaps someone there is paying attention. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

edies
Contributor
Contributor

Re: EMAIL ACCOUNT IS LOCKED NO ONE AT VERIZON HAS BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE PROBLEM GOING ON 2 WEEKS!!!!

Message 37 of 82
(1,632 Views)

I'm in Canada and email has been blocked since 9-17.  I think I am finally tired of Verizon's lack of concern for customers.  When I return to US, I'll have to make some changes.  meanwhile, what to do?  I tried the Gmail work around - no good!

luckybeach
Contributor
Contributor

Re: EMAIL ACCOUNT IS LOCKED NO ONE AT VERIZON HAS BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE PROBLEM GOING ON 2 WEEKS!!!!

Message 38 of 82
(1,602 Views)

Hi! Same problem here from Switzerland. My account was blocked for the last 3 days and now I still have no access to my mail-account via pop. This can't be true - no information. Incredible treatment of good customers...

SCL
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 39 of 82
(1,564 Views)

Verizon is blocking access to all secure pages from any IP address originating outside of the USA.  This prevents all Verizon customers who may be traveling overseas from accessing the Verizon email servers and logging into webmail.

SCL
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Overseas Access To Verizon Email & Webmail Is Blocked

Message 40 of 82
(1,580 Views)

Verizon has been blocking access to all secure pages from all IP addresses originating outside of the USA.  This has been in effect since at least the 17th of September.  The block prevents access to the logon page so it is impossible to log in.  It appears that Verizon is trying to prevent 3rd parties from accessing account information by simply closing their secure web pages to anyone not in the USA.  But for any Verizon customer traveling overseas this block will prevent any access to both their email and account services.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.