Switch Account

EMAIL issue: Cant download webmail to Outlook Express Again on a late Sunday night ET.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

EMAIL issue: Cant download webmail to Outlook Express Again on a late Sunday night ET.

Message 1 of 4
(1,024 Views)

Not sure why this happens ,but it has happened more than once over the last 3 months.  it happened about 3 or 4 times actually.  It is still an open issue.  Also there was a network error on my Verizon wireless phone after that. The support person checked network and said it was okay and then said i need more space in Outlook Express.

Today, my phone email works, but i still cant get the webmail to download to my Outlook Express and all my Outlook Express inbox email is gone.  After the support chat person tried to help, i lose all of my Outlook Express inbox email..so he made it worse.  I want those messages back and i want this to work.  What causes this problem? and why cant it be corrected??? How do i find the ticket he opened? I want to update the ticket.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: EMAIL issue: Cant download webmail to Outlook Express Again on a late Sunday night ET.

Message 4 of 4
(950 Views)
I am done with Outlook Express. Now I am told it is corrupt. I lost all my inbox mail. I am going to use the Verizon webmail only. I dont think i use yahoo servers anymore btw. Just verizon..but I was using Outlook express and it was not downloading and it happened more and more lately. Tired of it so i am done with Outlook.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: EMAIL issue: Cant download webmail to Outlook Express Again on a late Sunday night ET.

Message 2 of 4
(1,015 Views)

Hi gcville,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your email. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 3 of 4
(1,000 Views)

They called my home phone, but I am working. I wish they would call my cell phone instead, but i guess that is the policy even if I okay it.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 4 of 4
(951 Views)
I am done with Outlook Express. Now I am told it is corrupt. I lost all my inbox mail. I am going to use the Verizon webmail only. I dont think i use yahoo servers anymore btw. Just verizon..but I was using Outlook express and it was not downloading and it happened more and more lately. Tired of it so i am done with Outlook.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.