EMAIL issue: Cant download webmail to Outlook Express Again on a late Sunday night ET.
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Not sure why this happens ,but it has happened more than once over the last 3 months.  it happened about 3 or 4 times actually.  It is still an open issue.  Also there was a network error on my Verizon wireless phone after that. The support person checked network and said it was okay and then said i need more space in Outlook Express.

Today, my phone email works, but i still cant get the webmail to download to my Outlook Express and all my Outlook Express inbox email is gone.  After the support chat person tried to help, i lose all of my Outlook Express inbox email..so he made it worse.  I want those messages back and i want this to work.  What causes this problem? and why cant it be corrected??? How do i find the ticket he opened? I want to update the ticket.  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: EMAIL issue: Cant download webmail to Outlook Express Again on a late Sunday night ET.
gcville
Contributor - Level 3
I am done with Outlook Express. Now I am told it is corrupt. I lost all my inbox mail. I am going to use the Verizon webmail only. I dont think i use yahoo servers anymore btw. Just verizon..but I was using Outlook express and it was not downloading and it happened more and more lately. Tired of it so i am done with Outlook.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: EMAIL issue: Cant download webmail to Outlook Express Again on a late Sunday night ET.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gcville,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your email. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

They called my home phone, but I am working. I wish they would call my cell phone instead, but i guess that is the policy even if I okay it.

0 Likes
gcville
Contributor - Level 3
I am done with Outlook Express. Now I am told it is corrupt. I lost all my inbox mail. I am going to use the Verizon webmail only. I dont think i use yahoo servers anymore btw. Just verizon..but I was using Outlook express and it was not downloading and it happened more and more lately. Tired of it so i am done with Outlook.
0 Likes