EMAIL my tabs for CONVERSATIONS CONTACTS CALENDAR SETTINGS are partially blocked
quemiha99

HOW DO I FIX THIS? no matter which email classic or new neither one lets me view my tabs correctly:

1.The first banner or header I have is

VERIZON  HOME  ACCOUNT  MY SERVICES EMAIL&MORE ENTERTAINMENT SHOP   SUPPORT WELCOME                                                                                                                                         {edited for privacy}

2.The next banner/header is

?                                               ?                                                 ?                                                  ?      sign out

3.The next banner/header is

CONVERSATIONS  CONTACTS  CALENDAR  SETTINGS                WHATS NEW  HELP? SEARCH in INBOX  SUBJECT

the 3rd banner/header is blocked by my incoming emails and refresh, I can't click on them. help me

0 Likes
Re: EMAIL my tabs for CONVERSATIONS CONTACTS CALENDAR SETTINGS are partially blocked
Justin46
Legend

I am not sure I understand what you are or are not seeing. Here is what I see:

1) What browser are you using? I am using Firefox and I have Adblock Plus running, blocking ads.

2) Do you have your browser started with any add-ons? That is frequently the cause of Verizon web pages not displaying correctly. Most browers offer an easy way to start the browser without any add-ons so you can see if one of them is causing the problem.

3) I think it is also possible for some browser settings, particularly security settings, to interfer. So again it might make sense to try starting the browser with the default values and see what happens. I have no clue what settings might cause the issue you have.

In my view the problem is almost certainly in your setup, not the website itself.

Keller, TX 76248