Easier login settings won't stay
pajemi

I have, or USED to have my email set up for the easier login whereby a drop down menue appears with both my husband's and my email addresses.  Periodically it comes un-set and we have to enter our user name, password, etc. to get into our emails. I have assumed that has happened when we have cleared history, etc. BUT .. here's the problem. I go in under manage sub accounts and check the box where it says making login easier, but 9 times out of 10 it does not work, or rembmer that instruction and I have to repeat it several times and FINALLY it takes hold. Now, as of last night, I simply cannot get it to hold that instruction to make logging in easier.  it should be a very simple thing. I don't think I am doing anything wrong. Why won't it stay?

0 Likes
Re: Easier login settings won't stay
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The usernames missing from the box is due to your browser having them clear out. If you don't want this to happen, please check your browser settings to make sure this information isn't being cleared. Also if you have any cleanup  or privacy program running, it may be cleaning it out automatically for you.

0 Likes