Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Verizon works hard to protect our customers’ information and keep you aware of issues related to your account. If you’re experiencing trouble accessing your Verizon Online (My Verizon) account or your Verizon.net email account, it may be because we have observed unusual activity related to your account, indicating that an unknown third party may have acquired or tried to acquire your user name and password. In response, we have temporarily disabled access to some accounts as a protective measure.
Please note that your Verizon Online account DOES NOT contain sensitive information such as full bank account numbers, credit card account numbers, or Social Security numbers. We are proactively notifying customers who need to re-activate their accounts. Keeping your Verizon account safe is our top priority, and we sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Additionally, we have implemented measures to prevent future unauthorized access attempts which may affect your ability to access your Verizon.net email from locations outside the U.S. If you experience difficulty reaching your Verizon.net email account, you can always access it online at mail.verizon.com or through the Verizon My FiOS app for mobile devices. For further information see the Verizon Webmail FAQs.
If your Primary account is still disabled, you can re-activate it by doing the following:
If you need additional assistance, and for Subaccount assistance, please call 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) to speak with a Verizon customer service representative.
As a reminder, Verizon recommends the following effective tips.
Avoid using the same password on multiple websites, because if one of those websites is hacked your credentials can be used to login to other sites.
Always create strong, unique passwords. Verizon allows its customers to use 8 to 20 case-sensitive alphanumeric characters; we recommend choosing a password that is difficult for others to guess by using a combination of letters and numbers.