Switch Account

Email Corruption

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Email Corruption

Message 1 of 2
(4,287 Views)

On occassion I will see an email entry and open it only to find completey different content.  Both messages were intended for me but the first is completely gone.  This has happend as recently as 3/5 and 3/8.  How do I recover the missing content ahd what is being done to eliminate this problem??  I tried to send details to support@verizon.net and support@verizon.com and they both come back as non-existent.  What do I do to get some closure on this very troubling issue?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: Email Corruption

Message 2 of 2
(4,277 Views)

If an email is gone.. it is gone... not really anything that can be done about that

The webmail, IMHO, sucks...

Perhaps try using a third party email client, such as outlook, to keep copies of the emails on your hard drive....

Here is a link for configuring third party email clients such as outlook for verizon email http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSInternet/Email/Setup+And+Use/QuestionsOne/124337.htm

Best o luck

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.