Email Forwarding Tool is missing
dickc76

I'm trying to avoid all the issues with the verizon.net email client by forwarding messages to another account.  But, the link to the email forwarding tool is broken.  Does anyone know how to get to it?

I submitted an email to the Verizon web folks, and they said I would need to contact phone support.  The phone support person informed me that the only way to get forwarding enabled was by using the tool, but they had not realized that the link was broken and had no idea when or if it might be fixed.

Any ideas?  I'm already using a couple of pop3 clients when I can't get to verizon, but would really rather have a central place on the web (that I can depend on working correctly) to manage my emails.

0 Likes
Re: Email Forwarding Tool is missing
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

Hi dickc76, are you still having trouble with forwarding?  You say it's broken, what error message are you getting and when in the setup process are you getting it?

0 Likes
dickc76

Kim,

Thanks for your reply.  Yesterday, the 'Account Tools' area started working for me so I was able to get Email Forwarding to work.

However there's still a link in the Support area that is broken and I'm not sure how to report that (I don't need it fixed anymore, but others might want it).  When you navigate from the top right through Support -> Internet -> High Speed Internet, click on the 'Email' category, then expand Email Tools and select 'How do I forward to another address', it will bring you to the page below.  Clicking on 'Use the Email Forwarding Tool Now' results in a Page Not Found.

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/HighSpeed/Email/Email+Tools/QuestionsOne/85734.htm

0 Likes
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

Glad you found what you needed and  Thanks for the heads up on the broken link. I'll have someone look into it.

0 Likes
911joanne

The link is still broken, when will it be fixed. Have been trying it daily for 2 weeks. I want to set Verizon.net acct to forward to Gmail.

0 Likes
dickc76

911joanne,

I am now able to get to it by clicking on "Account" in the main navigation and then in the "Internet" section there's a link to "Account Tools".  You can edit your Email Forwarding from there.

0 Likes