Email Forwarding
FieldTripMama

How do I have my Verizon.net email automatically forwarded to my home email account?

I do not want to have to log into the Verizon web site in order to receive those emails.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Email Forwarding
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

http://webmail.verizon.com

Select setting from the top menu bar

Select Email Settings from the left side

Choose the forwarding sub-topic and enter where you want the mail to be delivered to.

The above steps are assuming you are using the new email version.

To verify, across the top menu bar beginning with Conversation.  If you don't have that you may be using the Classic view. On the top it will say go to new email version.  Choose that and then follow the steps provided.

ljwskier

I was told when I signed up for verizon that I could forward my emails from my old optimum.net account to Verizon.net account for 30 days. It is now 15 days and no one has been able to tell me how to forward my emails. How do I forward them and how much will it cost me to terminate my account with verizon and go back to optimum at the end of the 30 day trial period?

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

your optimum account has to be active for this to work, but you go to to www.trueswitch.com/verizon and follow the instructions.

OR if you are logged into your email at the website, you click settings at the top and then click import from the bottom left hand menu that pops up. 

Now that you've discovered Verizon Broadband, you can switch all your vital information to your Verizon.net account - stored e-mails, addresses and more with TrueSwitch. You may also tell all your friends, family and other e-mail contacts that you have a new e-mail address. TrueSwitch will do the work for you - simply click below to download the TrueSwitch and follow the simple directions to:

CopyNotifyForwardCancel

With TrueSwitch, you can be sure your e-mail address is sent only to the people you want it sent to. Select the Express Switching option to instantly notify everyone in your address book. Or, choose the Custom Switching option and you'll have the opportunity to select names from your address book before we send the e-mail informing your contacts that your e-mail address has changed. You're in control. We simply provide a step-by-step program to ensure a successful transition to your new Internet account.
0 Likes