Email Login
tgreen531
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is it so painful now to get to my email?  Security question and password required every time and your system cannot remember that I checked the 'Keep Me Logged In' box.  Email should be quick and easy.  Definately not the case now with Verizon.

Re: Email Login
Fitness
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm suffering from the same problem. I have to give my userid twice and my password about every 30 minutes to access my email despite checking the keep me logged in box.  Over a week ago, in an on-line chat with a Verizon rep, I was told Verizon Security was working on fixing this problem. So far, nothing has changed. I think some Verizon security person got a little overzealous in attempting to improve security of email.  It is very frustrating.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
JoelSreb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem.  Half the time I have to close my browser and then bring it up again and type in my entire email address.  I have a password manager that should at least be able to fill that in, but Verizon chose not to tag the screen name field.  This is in addition to their worthless spam filter.  Most of the other services are good, but Verizon's email leaves a lot to be desired.