Email Overload
liza63

Oh, I forgot to add something really important. My phone, internet, and t.v. were all out of service for a day. I do think Verizon did well to send a technician to my home the next day. However, by some glich in the system, 398 pages of email showed up on my screen. that's over 11. 500 emails. Tech support said the ONLY way I can delete them is to do it page by page: 30 emails at a time. do you all realize how long that will take this busy single mom/teacher? I had to fight to get a $35 credit for my trouble. they refused any compensation about 5 times before I finally got a credit which was a small comfort. However, I would rather have a way to dlete ALL of the 398 pages of eamil all at once. My time means a lot to me. 

I think Verizon should be able to figure this out. Additionally, they cannot change my primary email account that has my ex-husbands name attached and I ahve been divorce for 5 years. That means they are sending communication to me at an email that I NEVER check. Does this make sense? Really? They can't change my primary email address? How hard can that be? This is 2013. UGH!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email Overload, however I do not want to delete all of my email. Is there another way besides
FunnyGirl1
Enthusiast - Level 1

page by page, 30 emails at a time  (See Subject, my reply is listed in the Subject.

0 Likes
Re: Email Overload, however I do not want to delete all of my email. Is there another way besides
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes