Switch Account

Email Password

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(1,522 Views)

My email account may have been hacked so I need to change my password.  How do I do this and will it cause me computer problems? 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 2 of 5
(1,512 Views)

verizon.JPG

If you go to verzion.net the following picture will be there and then you can click on the forgot id or password and that should help you reset the pw. Should you need further help you can send me a PM here and I'll see what I can do to help

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 5
(1,488 Views)

@Techman28 wrote:

verizon.JPG

If you go to verzion.net the following picture will be there and then you can click on the forgot id or password and that should help you reset the pw. Should you need further help you can send me a PM here and I'll see what I can do to help

Better to login to your account and getting to your account settings and select change password.

http://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/MyAccount/Protected/Account/MyAccountProfile.aspx

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(1,477 Views)

Thank you so much!  So simple - duh! Smiley Embarassed

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 5 of 5
(1,085 Views)
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.