Email Primary Account
tenorio351
Enthusiast - Level 3

When my primary Email was set up by a VZ tech she made " vze15GXV3 " my name  which worked fine.  Also she showed me how to change this to whatever name I wanted and all went well until 17 Aug.  From that date till  20 Aug I was not able to login to NOT ONE Verizon website because they all hung up my laptop.  Finally on 21 Aug I was able to enter Verizon Central and it appears to function well with one slight exception.  When I send Email I need to change the FROM  box from " vze15GXV3 "  the temporary name to my CHANGED name before I send the mail. 

I went to edit my profile to correct this, however,  the only name listed is the correct one.  How do I eliminate this temporary name

from appearing in my mail account.

0 Likes
Re: Email Primary Account
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

What mail client program are you using where you see this "From" address selection?   If it's Web based, are you using just the Verizon netmail, or are you on the Yahoo! or AOL portals? (i.e. what's the exact link at the top of the browser when you're looking at your inbox?)

0 Likes
tenorio351
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am using Verizon netmail

0 Likes
CapnCrunch
Contributor - Level 2

Can you simply adjust it by clicking on Edit under email here:

http://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/MyAccount/Protected/Account/MyAccountProfile.aspx

0 Likes
tenorio351
Enthusiast - Level 3

As I said in my original post I did that

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Change the Default From Address in the Mail section of My Settings. You can get there from your inbox:

Just change the drop-down to the address that you want to show up.