Email account that has been Deactivated since May
loril1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope someone has had this error and can tell me how to correct it.  When I go to log into my email, I received the message that my (list my email address) has been deactivated due to violation of terms and conditions.  This has been going on since the 10th of May.  I have called the tech support and they keep telling me that it has been corrected and now I can log in.  Yet I still get the same message.  They then will go into  "GO Assist" so that they see for themselves that I still can not log into my email.  Each time they  escalate a new ticket # because they state that the old ticket # was closed when they fixed my problem. My problem has never been fixed.    I am now on my 6th ticket# that has been escalated to a higher level of support (what ever that means) .  I hope someone has had this same issue so I can figure out how to fix it.  I do not have a lot of faith in the technical support that I have received thus far.  I am filing a complaint with the Tele-Communications Commission(really do not know how much good will come out of it) and with whomever else that I can think of.  I am so frustrated I plan to post in any available public forum.  I am really not happy with Verizon.  I hate people who constantly complain but enough is enough!!!!

Labels (1)
Re: Email account that has been Deactivated since May
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry that you are having this trouble with your email. We have sent you a private message to get to the bottom of this for you.

0 Likes