Re: Verizon email is down?
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

I'm a subaccount holder and I'm getting my email--no error,but the primary account holder is not. However, my computer is Windows Vista and I have IE9. The primary account holder has Windows XP and IE8. Hope this helps someone fix the problem.

Holly

0 Likes
drmo2013

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

Verizon email down sep 12 2013 

0 Likes
email connectivity issues
stevenc2011
Enthusiast - Level 2

Out of nowhere this morning, Outlook pops up a window to verify my incoming.verizon.net password continuously.  When I try to sign in via webmail.verizon.net with my username and password, I get the following cryptic message: 

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

this is the only line of code that appears on an otherwise white browser page.  i'm using Chrome.  

Any idea what's causing these problems at Verizon?  

0 Likes
Re: Mail server reliability survey
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@RobHunt wrote:

OK... let me rephrase: is there a (near) real-time status page that lists outages (a la the Twitter status page) and not some perfunctory self-help page with (too often useless) links/FAQs?

That page does list outages.  Mine currently mentions a tv channel outage in my area.  But it seems they are very slow to update it.  Once was very timely, but not so much any more.  I suspect most Verizon areas responsible for handling outages don't even know how to put updates there.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Holly1 wrote:

I'm a subaccount holder and I'm getting my email--no error,but the primary account holder is not. However, my computer is Windows Vista and I have IE9. The primary account holder has Windows XP and IE8. Hope this helps someone fix the problem.

Holly

I suspect its some but not all Verizon servers.  For example I have two seperate Verizon accounts and the one in NY works and the one in FL does not. 

Its not WINDOWS or IE version related.  I don't normally use WEBMAIL (but did to check if that was a way around the problem.  It isn't) but use a email client.

0 Likes
JJ142
Enthusiast - Level 2

My experience on these boards has been that someone from Verizon will eventually respond to our collective problem.     

0 Likes
Re: Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly
HaleyPA

Out in Southeast PA as well. 

0 Likes
ckrusen

".... someone from Verizon will eventually respond ..."

==============

That's a great business plan

</sarcasm>

0 Likes
Sad news, indeed.
RobHunt
Contributor - Level 1

@tns_2 wrote:
That page does list outages.  Mine currently mentions a tv channel outage in my area.  But it seems they are very slow to update it.  Once was very timely, but not so much any more.  I suspect most Verizon areas responsible for handling outages don't even know how to put updates there.

0 Likes
ravenhead
Enthusiast - Level 2

same in Bmore - {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

0 Likes