In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
09-12-2013 06:05 AM
Haymarket VA having the same issue, all of 6 miles from Manassas. Also having TV issues over the past week, a LOT of freezing channels hanging the STB, pixelation, etc. When email quit this morning, thought they might be finally pushing an update to the field for FiOS services. Even my primary line intermittently stops outgoing calls and acts like the number isn't in service (it was Verizon's 800 support line!).
Called using cell, got a recording email was down for scheduled maintenance and was expected to be back up 1 hour earlier than the time I was calling.
They have to be working it, I was on hold for 20 minutes of muzak and then the line started ringing like I was calling in again. Did that for 2 minutes straight before I hung up.
09-12-2013 06:08 AM
Same problem here in Northern New Jersey - contacted Verizon via Verizion FIOS Facebook link and received the following reply:
"yes, we are aware of an email outage and working to get it resolved. We don't yet have a restoral time, but we are working on the issue. We do apologize and thank you for your patience."
09-12-2013 06:08 AM
I am getting the same code when trying to get webmail on my mail account. And I am not getting incoming mail on my Mac mail client. I can send outgoing mail. My iPhone says I have a logon/password problem.