Re: Is verizon.net email down?
Hihomumio
Enthusiast - Level 1
Yes, our email is also down, both desktop and mobile. Clearly a Verizon problem since internet service is working fine.
0 Likes
Re: Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly
Costa1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Haymarket VA having the same issue, all of 6 miles from Manassas.  Also having TV issues over the past week, a LOT of freezing channels hanging the STB, pixelation, etc.  When email quit this morning, thought they might be finally pushing an update to the field for FiOS services.  Even my primary line intermittently stops outgoing calls and acts like the number isn't in service (it was Verizon's 800 support line!). 

Called using cell, got a recording email was down for scheduled maintenance and was expected to be back up 1 hour earlier than the time I was calling. 

They have to be working it, I was on hold for 20 minutes of muzak and then the line started ringing like I was calling in again.  Did that for 2 minutes straight before I hung up.

0 Likes
Re: Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly
JerseyJeff

Same problem here in Northern New Jersey - contacted Verizon via Verizion FIOS Facebook link and received the following reply:

"yes, we are aware of an email outage and working to get it resolved. We don't yet have a restoral time, but we are working on the issue. We do apologize and thank you for your patience."

0 Likes
Re: Email connect error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002",&qu
shulamis

I am getting the same code when trying to get webmail on my mail account. And I am not getting incoming mail on my Mac mail client. I can send outgoing mail. My iPhone says I have a logon/password problem.

0 Likes
Verizon Email not working in Clarksville MD
Clarksville
Enthusiast - Level 1

I haven't gotten any emails since 1:04am ET last night on any of my devices.  All have been updated to the new POP & SMTP servers & ports.  Is there an email outage??

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Email not working in Clarksville MD
Clarksville
Enthusiast - Level 1

Error on webmail is: {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

0 Likes
Email Out
mrgooch1942
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Email is not connecting. Both on Verizon and on my Windows Live Mail. I see it's not just a local problem but wide spread in different states.

Any response from Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Email connect error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002",&am
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

I'm getting this error when I try to access my e-mail from work. It's been like this all morning.

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

0 Likes
Re: {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3
Benjamins1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey-

I just noticed the time stamp of my post. What time zone are they using on this forum? I posted after 8:30 AM EST.

Wondered what folks were doing posting so early this morning. Woman LOL

0 Likes
Re: Email connect error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002",&am
Marsdeb

Same problem here in Alexandria today, both on the web and via email downloads to my PC.

0 Likes