Re: Email connect error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002",&am
kbesaw

I am having the same issues this morning.  I have tried going through the my outlook email and also throug the Verizon webpage and can not get email either way.  Am getting the same message!!!  Whats going on?

0 Likes
Re: Email connect error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002",&qu
lour1231

I get the same thing! Looks like my last email received was 12:48am. I also get ...

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

0 Likes
Re: {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

Mine is down too. I amtrying to acces from work in DC. It's been that way since early this morning.

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

0 Likes
tdavies7

Tampa, Florida: This morning (9/12) I get the same "code 3002" error message when logging into Verizon webmail.  Strangely, I have tried Outlook on my PC as well as my iPad.  On both those platforms, I can SEND messages but not RECEIVE.  I tried the Verizon In-Home Agent which indicated that it had fixed the problem, but when I tried again it had obviously failed.  Apparently there is a system-wide problem which seems to concern the incoming portion of the email system.  Anyone have any luck calling Verizon to make them aware of the issue?  I too was looking for a way to email and/or chat with Verizon, but could not find it on the web site.

0 Likes
Re: Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly
greg16er

Same thing here in northeast PA, Scranton Area.  Tried three different methods, webmail, email client, webmail via cell phone. 

0 Likes
mav1c1

Same problem here.

Has anyone figured out how to send an email to support? Everything I click is a list of possible problems. Why can't I just send an email to support?!

0 Likes
1seashell

Same issue here in Rhode Island.

0 Likes
JimRice1

Called Verizon and according to them they were doing routine maintenance and it must have gone south on them.  I checked a 5am CST and 6:30 AM cst and 8:15 and they are still not able to tell me why.

0 Likes
Re: Email connect error {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002",&am
richsd

Getting the same message in NJ at 9:21 AM, e-mail down on both PC and iPad

0 Likes
Re: Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly
lazupon

I am having the same issue

0 Likes