Re: Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly
pcgems

It appears to be the sub-accounts on receiving - sending is ok.  My main Verizon account is working fine.  As of 9/12/13 @ 10:25 am.

0 Likes
dnymorgan

It's out in Florida as well. Lots of people nationwide are affected according to Verizon's Facebook page. Of course- no mention of the problem on their facebook page-just a whole lot of angry people. Worst customer service-I can't wait till my contract is up.

0 Likes
FirstTimeCaller1

Not only subaccounts: my single email account in NYC is out with the same server error messge others have reported.

0 Likes
fireballxl5

Washington DC down, 10 AM.

0 Likes
Re: Is verizon.net email down?
Pyburn

Verizon email is down.

0 Likes
gak3

same experience here:  main account inaccessible, with same error message as other folks, but sub account is fine.  I called Verizon, who told me there is a massive e-mail failure, which they hope to correct by 8 AM Friday.  I see messages from others across the country, it really is massive.

0 Likes
Jim_22307

BMAC your point's great! Like paying to drive on I-95 and stuck in traffic half the time. I love FIOs, but Verizon's email has be amatuer from the start. They just don't have much of a clue on how to make it work right.

0 Likes
Jim_22307

BMAC you point's great! Like paying to drive on I-95 and stuck in traffic half the time. I love FIOs, but Verizon's email has be amatuer from the start. They just don't have much of a clue on how to make it work right.

0 Likes
Re: Email Down 9/12/13 a.m.?
lwbean

Can't get e-mail in Pennsylvania with same error messages.  Oddly, others in my household (secondary e-mails) are not having the same trouble.  E-mail messages sent and received from phones also seem to be working.  Have verified this on multiple computers, only my e-mail generates the error messages.

0 Likes
HaleyPA

Doesn't work in SE PA for me.

0 Likes