Re: {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3
BillinPS

I cannot sign on to my email account on Verizon.  I keep getting the above subject message.  Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

0 Likes
Re: Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly
Goobercat
This must be the day they switched to the new server we got emails about.....and somebody goofed. I tried early this morning and it still doesn't work.
0 Likes
Re: Another email outage today
jaholly

The mail outage is also in DE. HOpe they update the help desk number with to update to date information.

0 Likes
Re: Web access to Verizon email account displays error message
jiminpa1

I had the same problem. I was finally able to get in but ALL of my email is gone.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon email is down?
DSulDesigns

I thought someone hacked into my account this morning so I went and changed the password in all my devices manually (phone,PC, Tablet). When this didn't work, I called Verizon and was put on hold for 25 minutes. While Im on hold Im thinking about the crazy amount my bill is every month and wondering why those funds aren't used to hire more people to answer the phone in a timely manner. When I finally get someone, they have an accent that was hard to understand and my (VerizonWireless) phone let out a busy signal in the middle of the call and was dropped.

This is all causing me lack of productivity and lost revenues. Not to mention frustration beyond belief.

Can Verizon please be more forthcoming and explain what the heck is going on.....    What is the problem that is causing this problem????? Are my accounts safe? Has someone hacked the mainframe? Are Emails containing Account numbers and other proprietary information being floated out in the "CLOUD" unsecured?

Verizon, you are causing me and my business Irreparable Harm......

You've got some explaining to do please.

I would put a check in the box asking if I would like to  be emailed when someone replies to this but.... I DONT HAVE EMAIL at the moment.

0 Likes
email crash
animal64

Hi -

I'm hoping someone can help with my email. I receive an error message everytime I try to log in to emails.

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

thanks for any assistance

0 Likes
JCrabb

I agree. time to switch to a reliable provider. Any sugestions? Gmail?

0 Likes
JerseyJeff

I can now also get in, but the only email there are ones that have been sent in the past few minutes. I assume that Verizon has undone whatever they did, so that new emails are now being processed but they still need to work on getting back everything that was sent previously.

0 Likes
foduef

This message, posted earlier, was deleted and not by me????

This is absolutely ridiculous. They sure know how to badger you when your bill is late. I am sick of Verizon. 

0 Likes
NavyCPORet
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just received email time stamp 1355 eastern time. 

Now verizon, please to tell when the rest of my inbox which has disappeared as well as the email over the last 12 hours will be restored?  I'm certain they back up all the data or maybe then can ask the NSA for it back?