Switch Account

Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly

Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly

Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 131 of 188
(1,488 Views)

Hi all-

Verizon is aware of the issue and it's being worked on. For up-to-date information, please go to Verizon.com/outage.

I'll also update within this thread as I learn more.

Thanks,

Heather

Contributor jmufes
Contributor
Message 132 of 188
(1,494 Views)

Great idea to set the forward - works perfectly.  Log into verizon account, then click on the place at the top right where it says Welcome ___.  It will take you to account profile page.  Select Email settings, and then click on the settings option below the email address you want to forward.

Contributor ShaunM
Contributor
Message 133 of 188
(1,466 Views)

I just called up service support, there was an automated message that stated the pop3 and webmail is down. I am not sure why the didn't inform us via email right after it happened. I wasted 2 hours of my time figuring out what was going on, very poor communication on their part.

Contributor KMAY
Contributor
Message 134 of 188
(1,261 Views)

We are also receiving the same "error" message. Very frustrating that we have not been able to retrieve/send email all day.  Would be nice if Verizon posted a status update on the homepage.

Contributor LKxoxo
Contributor
Message 135 of 188
(1,235 Views)

I am getting the same error message ... i believe it was working fine last night ...

Contributor plaats
Contributor
Message 136 of 188
(1,424 Views)

This is again outrageous! I received an SMS indicated the issure would be resolved by 8PM  9/13, current status check indicates resolution by 12AM 9/14!!!!

Contributor fastcat
Contributor
Message 137 of 188
(1,154 Views)
My wife has a subaccount on my primary email. Although I can sign on today, she cannot. This error message appears when trying to sign on to webmail: {"res"}{"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}} Of course, her email client is also unable to access the Verizon server. We tried treating it as a "lost password" problem, but got the same result. Any ideas? Thanks.
Contributor frustrated2131
Contributor
Message 138 of 188
(1,178 Views)

cannot access e mail...constantly getting error msg. see others have same problem. what's the story verizon. i need access. extremely important

Contributor tcurt
Contributor
Message 139 of 188
(1,200 Views)

The comments above essentially describe what I was able to ascertain.  They were doing some kind of system maintenance, specifcally an upgrade installation, so they said, and certain serviers went down about 4:30 this morning eastern time.  Whjen i talked to them about 7AM their estimated time for getting back up was 12 noon..  Right now it's 11:25.  I do not know if the 12 noon is still holding. As i said, certain serviers are down.  My wife's works fine.

It's the same old IT story "Our best people are working on it.  In the meantime, go to hell"

Contributor kathleenmcs
Contributor
Message 140 of 188
(1,166 Views)

Have been trying to access email for hours. Recorded message said the repairs should be in effect at 9 something am today, but still can't access.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.