Switch Account

Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly

Email account wont log in: One account stops working suddenly

Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 41 of 188
(1,418 Views)

I'm a subaccount holder and I'm getting my email--no error,but the primary account holder is not. However, my computer is Windows Vista and I have IE9. The primary account holder has Windows XP and IE8. Hope this helps someone fix the problem.

Holly

Contributor drmo2013
Contributor
Message 42 of 188
(1,022 Views)

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

Verizon email down sep 12 2013 

Copper Contributor stevenc2011
Copper Contributor
Message 43 of 188
(1,385 Views)

Out of nowhere this morning, Outlook pops up a window to verify my incoming.verizon.net password continuously.  When I try to sign in via webmail.verizon.net with my username and password, I get the following cryptic message: 

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

this is the only line of code that appears on an otherwise white browser page.  i'm using Chrome.  

Any idea what's causing these problems at Verizon?  

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 44 of 188
(1,376 Views)

@RobHunt wrote:

OK... let me rephrase: is there a (near) real-time status page that lists outages (a la the Twitter status page) and not some perfunctory self-help page with (too often useless) links/FAQs?

That page does list outages.  Mine currently mentions a tv channel outage in my area.  But it seems they are very slow to update it.  Once was very timely, but not so much any more.  I suspect most Verizon areas responsible for handling outages don't even know how to put updates there.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 45 of 188
(1,370 Views)

@Holly1 wrote:

I'm a subaccount holder and I'm getting my email--no error,but the primary account holder is not. However, my computer is Windows Vista and I have IE9. The primary account holder has Windows XP and IE8. Hope this helps someone fix the problem.

Holly

I suspect its some but not all Verizon servers.  For example I have two seperate Verizon accounts and the one in NY works and the one in FL does not. 

Its not WINDOWS or IE version related.  I don't normally use WEBMAIL (but did to check if that was a way around the problem.  It isn't) but use a email client.

Copper Contributor JJ142
Copper Contributor
Message 46 of 188
(1,302 Views)

My experience on these boards has been that someone from Verizon will eventually respond to our collective problem.     

Contributor HaleyPA
Contributor
Message 47 of 188
(1,282 Views)

Out in Southeast PA as well. 

Contributor ckrusen
Contributor
Message 48 of 188
(1,281 Views)

".... someone from Verizon will eventually respond ..."

==============

That's a great business plan

</sarcasm>

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 49 of 188
(1,268 Views)

@tns_2 wrote:
That page does list outages.  Mine currently mentions a tv channel outage in my area.  But it seems they are very slow to update it.  Once was very timely, but not so much any more.  I suspect most Verizon areas responsible for handling outages don't even know how to put updates there.

Contributor ravenhead
Contributor
Message 50 of 188
(1,247 Views)

same in Bmore - {"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.