In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
09-12-2013 06:12 AM
I am having the same issues this morning. I have tried going through the my outlook email and also throug the Verizon webpage and can not get email either way. Am getting the same message!!! Whats going on?
09-12-2013 06:14 AM - edited 09-12-2013 06:20 AM
Tampa, Florida: This morning (9/12) I get the same "code 3002" error message when logging into Verizon webmail. Strangely, I have tried Outlook on my PC as well as my iPad. On both those platforms, I can SEND messages but not RECEIVE. I tried the Verizon In-Home Agent which indicated that it had fixed the problem, but when I tried again it had obviously failed. Apparently there is a system-wide problem which seems to concern the incoming portion of the email system. Anyone have any luck calling Verizon to make them aware of the issue? I too was looking for a way to email and/or chat with Verizon, but could not find it on the web site.
09-12-2013 06:19 AM
Called Verizon and according to them they were doing routine maintenance and it must have gone south on them. I checked a 5am CST and 6:30 AM cst and 8:15 and they are still not able to tell me why.