Email address box
BobandKathy

Normally when I want to compose a message, I type in a few letters of the email address, and the addresses beginning with those letters pops up, and lets me click on to that address.  That function has stopped working, and I have to type in the complete address each time.  NOT a terrible l problem, but a bit of a problem none the less.  Thanks for you smart folks who know how to fix this.   Bob and Kathy

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email address box
gpcmd

Without the autocomplete function working on email addresses, many of them are done incompletely by hand whereas it used to be near-perfect when it worked.  How to activate auto-complete?

0 Likes
Re: Email address box
Justin46
Legend

@gpcmd wrote:

Without the autocomplete function working on email addresses, many of them are done incompletely by hand whereas it used to be near-perfect when it worked.  How to activate auto-complete?

I don't see any option to activate (or inactivate) auto-complete, and I just tried it, works fine for me. Have you recently changed to a new browser, different one or an updated release of the same one, changed any browser settings, etc.?

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes