Switch Account

Email address box

Highlighted
Contributor BobandKathy
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(2,358 Views)

Normally when I want to compose a message, I type in a few letters of the email address, and the addresses beginning with those letters pops up, and lets me click on to that address.  That function has stopped working, and I have to type in the complete address each time.  NOT a terrible l problem, but a bit of a problem none the less.  Thanks for you smart folks who know how to fix this.   Bob and Kathy

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor gpcmd
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(2,199 Views)

Without the autocomplete function working on email addresses, many of them are done incompletely by hand whereas it used to be near-perfect when it worked.  How to activate auto-complete?

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 3
(2,194 Views)

@gpcmd wrote:

Without the autocomplete function working on email addresses, many of them are done incompletely by hand whereas it used to be near-perfect when it worked.  How to activate auto-complete?

I don't see any option to activate (or inactivate) auto-complete, and I just tried it, works fine for me. Have you recently changed to a new browser, different one or an updated release of the same one, changed any browser settings, etc.?

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.