Email being blocked by Verizon, Aol and Yahoo
Kronos2621

Hello,

Our email domain is being blocked by Verizon.net, Aol.com and Yahoo.com email addresses. 

We are being told it is because of malicious links, but there are zero links in the emails and we even sent plain text email and was still rejected. Are we on a blacklist and can we have it removed? Also can we get in contact with an agent who doesn't close our ticket requests after one reply and keeps making us open up new requests at the postmaster. 

Below is message from postmaster. 

Thank you for contacting Yahoo Postmaster.

This error message indicates that your email wasn't accepted because there's a Web address in the message body or message headers that Yahoo Mail will not accept for policy reasons. For instance, it's against Yahoo Mail's policy to send messages with links to viruses or other types of malicious software.

If you're the administrator for the website address content below, we ask that you review the material located within the Web address for potentially objectionable content. Please know that Yahoo is unable to disclose specific information regarding our filtering practices.

We thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Graciela
Yahoo Postmaster

ref:_00D1N2dUvu._5003mz8ivf:ref

0 Likes
Re: Email being blocked by Verizon, Aol and Yahoo
BabaGounj

I got locked out of my Yahoo email account. They would only give me help after I signed up for a monthly service package.

0 Likes