Email help
JMD14
Enthusiast - Level 2

We recently signed up with Verizon Fios Triple Play and so far everything is working great and we're very satisfied. The install process went very smoothly and the tech was very nice. There was one thing we could have used help on and that was setting up our email accounts. He didn't tell us how to do this and although I'm pretty good with figuring things like this out, I just couldn't get it to work. I had to call Verizon and they walked me thru it over the phone. I would have never been able to do that on my own. We had to download something, run thru a set-up wizard, etc. I kind of thought before the tech leaves, they would check and make sure EVERYTHING is up and running properly. Like I said, now everything is working and we're very satisfied.

0 Likes
Re: Email help
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems with the email. There shouldn't be anything specific that has to be installed. You can access your Verizon email from any computer that has an updated browser. If you ever need help in the future, please don't hesitate to post here on the forums.

0 Likes