Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Verizon email the worst I've ever experienced. It's HORRIBLE. Just getting into the mailbox takes multiple sign-ins. Then, when I try to delete anytihng, guess what? IT DOESN'T DELETE.
So, I don't use Verizon email. I use gmail. This email is like something from AOL in 1995!! And your website is a joke. It's clunky, slow, and not user-friendly. If I get sick enough of Verizon, after my contract I'm returning to Comcast. VERIZON GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER ALREADY AND QUIT BEING A JOKE. This isn't 1995 anymore. Hire some people who can actually be of service to your customers--that is--if you're going to continue with this ridiculous farce of being an email provider. Right now, you're just the WORST.
I'm sorry but, if you think using Verizon Webmail is the way to access your email, you are mistaken.
Webmail should not be relied upon whether is Comcast, Optimum Online, Frontier, Road Runner or any other provider. Use an email client such as Mozilla Thunderbird or one of the many other email clients that exist which could even include Microsoft Outlook from the MS Office Suite. Using an email client of your choise provides the BEST email experience and capabilities giving you the power to manage your email messages.
Verizon email the worst I've ever experienced. It's HORRIBLE ... I don't use Verizon email. I use gmail ... after my contract I'm returning to Comcast ...
Just to make sure I get "the joke," I gather that you don't like VZ email, but then you don't use VZ email anyway. You use Gmail. Does this mean that you really want to make sure that readers here know that you don't like VZ email? If so, we get it.
You intend to switch to Comcast. When you do so, are you giving up on Gmail? Are you then switching to Comcast web mail?
In short, what exactly would you like the volunteers who write to these boards to help you with? Believe me, there are many experienced and well-intentioned folks here who will go out of their way to help, but you must present an issue that they can address.