Email is suspended
pjkevech

I am having the same issue as a previous postI am attempting to retain my email through save my email.com however 

when I log on to "my Verizonit is telling me that my email is suspendedWhen I try to do save my email is tells me that 

my account is not eligible (my guess is because it is suspendedI spent 2 hours on the phone tonight with 4 different 

people and no one could help menot even Tech support, which is who the prompt on My Verizon tells me to contact!! The

last person in Customer Care told me that they couldn't even pull up my account.

0 Likes
Re: Email is suspended
logan81
Contributor - Level 3
In order to use a service like the one you a speaking of you have to sign up for it before you disconnect services or before your account is suspended. At this point the only way to restore your email is to restore your service with Verizon.
0 Likes
jbolash

I have the same problem but I did sign up to keep my email before my services were disconnected and now nobody seems to know how to fix it.  I have been on the phone all morning going from one dept to another and back again. 

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

jbolash,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jbolash,

We're glad all the email was there and is working again.

Let us know if you ever need help with anything else in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
gpbarr

For the past week I've been unable to receive emails in at least two of my subaccounts.  If I send from the Verizon Mail page on the Web I get:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

{edited for privacy}:
Remote host said: 550 4.2.1 mailbox temporarily disabled: {edited for privacy} [RCPT_TO]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

The above account has not received any mail since 11/19!!

Please advise

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gpbarr,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@gpbarr wrote:

For the past week I've been unable to receive emails in at least two of my subaccounts.  If I send from the Verizon Mail page on the Web I get:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

{edited for privacy}:
Remote host said: 550 4.2.1 mailbox temporarily disabled: {edited for privacy} [RCPT_TO]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

The above account has not received any mail since 11/19!!

Please advise

You can contact support to look at the account, but first I would verify that the sub has email access enabled. This thread has instructions for how to get to the sub account management area if this is a plain Verizon account.

0 Likes
Patriciab1957
I signed up for keep my email and my email has been suspended. I have received a total run around from verizon. How can I get my email restored???
0 Likes