Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have an Iphone 5s. When I delete an Email on my phone it deletes it on my phone. But, When I check it at home on my computer it is still there.
How do I have it remove the Email from the server When I delete it on my phone so I don' have to review and delete it again.
thanx in advance,
When you delete an email with any email client that uses POP3 (which applies here) it will not delete an email from the server when you delete it from your client unless you change a default setting in the client. This is the way POP3 works. The only way to delete an email from the server is to set your POP3 settings to NOT leave a copy on the server when it is downloaded to the client, in which case when it is downloaded to the client the server copy is deleted. Again, this is the POP3 email standard.
The IMAP protocol supports synching email both ways (between client and server) so that the server mailbox and what you see in the client inbox are in synch. But Verizon does not support IMAP.