Email messages will not delete
BOK_in_NEPA

I have 7 emails in my inbox that will not delete..  They keep coming back regardless of what I do to them..  I try moving them to spam, deleting...etc.  When I delete them, they do temporarily go, but come back within seconds/minutes..  I am not able to open these messages..  It just sits there and spins..  I have tried all the cache clearing multiple times.  I have even removed the app from my phone in case there a sync issue between webmail and the android app.  To me it looks like a corrupt database on the VZ/Yahoo side..  These emails are all of trustworthy origins..  What is even more frustrating than the problem, is not being able to find a contact for Verizon/Yahoo..  Kind of sucks when  you can't even email someone your issue..  I refuse to sit on hold and tell my story to 15 different people over and over..  Hopefully someone on here may know what to do.. I was hoping this would have cleared itself up over the weekend, but it is still an issue as of 2/10/14..  Problem started on Thursday 2/6/14..  It is only these 7 emails..  other emails will delete and stay deleted..  One more reason I am thinking a corrupt database on the VZ/Yahoo side.

0 Likes
Re: Email messages will not delete
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not familiar with your mail app.  In many the app may have a delete local and an option on whether to also delete from server option.

Are you sure the mails are really the same, and not a spammer that keeps sending them.

0 Likes