Re: Images won't load in Verizon Webmail
Morosemusician

Thanks so much for your response.

Unfortunately, when question marks rather than the intended images appear in the body of the e-mail letter , I do not get that message that the e-mail contains unloaded images, and the load images button does not appear.

The only way to see the images is to click on the jpeg files that are listed as attachments.  Then the images then open up, each in its own separate window.

This problem is happening on my mom's desktop Mac at her home.  She is using Verizon's webmail program to handle her e-mail.

I forwarded the letter with the missing images to my e-mail address, and the images appeared in the body of the e-mail letter exactly where they should.  

I use a MacBook that is essentially the same as my mom's desktop Mac.  I use Safari as my browser as well, but I use the built-in Mail program to handle my e-mail.  When unloaded images come in a letter, the load images button always appears.  This is why I suspect it is a Verizon webmail glitch.

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hmm..

How about showing a screenshot?

http://take-a-screenshot.org/

But without showing info, that I do not need to know: Such as your e-mail address.

^^

0 Likes
Morosemusician
I took a screen shot.  I clicked a dragged this from my desktop into this window.  I hope this works and is helpful to you.
{edited for privacy}
0 Likes
Morosemusician

I just tried to see the screen shot image, and it is not appearing when I click on the png file.

Is there a way to convert it to a jpg file?

Sorry.  I use technology all of the time, but my level of sophistication in its use is limited.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Check your PMs. It is the envelope in the upper right hand corner of the screen. I have sent you some tips on how to show your image.

Cannot log into primary account
tluvsherj

I came to work this morning, as like everyday, I log into my Verizon email.  Well today, I go to verizon.net and log in and I get taken to Verizon.com, and when I try to click the email button from there, I get taken to another screen that is blank except for a small red link button that says "Log In" but does absolutely nothing.  

I tried logging in with my sub-accounts, and I can check email that way.  I tried sending a test email from my work email to the promary email, and I have not received an Undeliverable Mail Returned to Sender error return.  So, I logged back into the primary account and changed the settings to forward emails to another account, to no avail.

Anyone else ever have this, or can help me??

Theresa

0 Likes
Re: Cannot log into primary account
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

You've been moved to My Verizon 2.0 - that's what the verizon.com page is. If you are having trouble with it, tech support should be able to help. There are options for getting to tech support on the Contact Us page.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot log into primary email account
Jeffro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can also not log into Verizon Web Mail at all.  When I go to netmail.verizon.net or webmail.verizon.net and type in my username and password, instead of going to my email, I see the title bar message change to "Redirection My Verizon".  Then, I get the "Please wait, we are retrieving your account information" message that you would usually get when you logon to verizon.com to pay your bill.  The screen just hangs here redirecting from verizon.net to verizon.com and I can not access my Verizon web mail. 

The only way I can get to my Verizon email today is via the mobile email app on my Verizon cell phone.  This is horrible.

Anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes
Cannot Access WebMail Interface at all
Jeffro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi all -

As of this morning, I can no longer log into my Verizon Web Mail at all.  When I go to netmail.verizon.net or webmail.verizon.net and type in my username and password, instead of going to my email, I see the title bar message change that says, "Redirection My Verizon". 

Then, I get the "Please wait, we are retrieving your account information" message that you would usually get when you logon to verizon.com to pay your bill.  The screen just hangs here redirecting from verizon.net to verizon.com and I cannot access my Verizon web mail at all.  If I try to go to Verizon Central andclick on the email tab, the redirection attempt just starts over again, and does not go to email.

The only way I can get to my Verizon email today is via the mobile email app on my Verizon cell phone.  This is horrible.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Access WebMail Interface at all
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Jeffro wrote:

Hi all -

As of this morning, I can no longer log into my Verizon Web Mail at all.  When I go to netmail.verizon.net or webmail.verizon.net and type in my username and password, instead of going to my email, I see the title bar message change that says, "Redirection My Verizon". 

Then, I get the "Please wait, we are retrieving your account information" message that you would usually get when you logon to verizon.com to pay your bill.  The screen just hangs here redirecting from verizon.net to verizon.com and I cannot access my Verizon web mail at all.  If I try to go to Verizon Central andclick on the email tab, the redirection attempt just starts over again, and does not go to email.

Did you set up an SSO (Single Sign On) account using a Live Mail Passport?

It appears that is what it wanted as I signed on earlier with a Microsoft Passport at Verizon Central - a new sign process I'd never seen before.  The directions are a little unclear as at first I thought it wanted to link the VZ signon to a Passport but if I follwed the other tab it just to me to the live mail passport creation page.

0 Likes