Email only works on this site
Fettercini

A while back, I was prompted to change my password to access my verizon account. Thus, I changed it, no big deal. However, an issue that I can't find a solution for arose:

When I try to access my email, I can only do it through the Verizon website. I used to just go through the Yahoo portal and check it, but now Yahoo always says my password is incorrect even though I know it's not since I can login perfectly fine on this website. This is a nuisance because, for example, I can only check my fantasy team on my computer as I cannot hook up my email to any client whatsover to look at it on my phone, my password is always incorrect according to them. 

I have tried changing my password multiple times, and even used my original password that used to let me login through Yahoo, and use client emails on my phone, etc. None of this has worked and I honestly have no idea what else to do. 

I guess it kind of sounds like a petty problem, but it really is inconvenient.

0 Likes
Re: Email only works on this site
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Fettercini,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes