Switch Account

Email problems

Contributor bobd120
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(644 Views)

What is going on with the new email system? I mark messages to delete and it deletes the wrong messages. I mark messages for spam and they keep reappearing. I click on messages to read and it is a completely different message. This is ridiculous. Never happened with the old email.

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor MikeHH1230
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(592 Views)

Sounds like the same type of problems I'm having.  I mark messages as spam or trash , and they reappear in the "inbox", sometimes doubled or tripled !!  Last time I checked my email, all the "inbox" messages, including new ones, were mysteriously in the "trash" folder.  Last night, I noticed no emails in the "inbox" at all - I found them in a sub-folder called O/E mail (the only problem being that I never created a folder by that name - where it came from is a mystery to me)!  When I selected all messages and moved them to "inbox", there were three copies of each message (& I get quite a few emails, so deleting the additional ones is getting tiresome).

What's going on, Verizon ?  None of my virus scans report any problems, and I utilize quite a few anti-virus & anti-spyware utilities, so the problem must be on your end.  Hellllllllllllllllp !!!!!!!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor mrgooch1942
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(455 Views)

I have the same problems. My legimate emails keep reapearing after I read them,delete and trash them. This is my secondary account. No help from Verizon so called Techs.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.