In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Is there a write up for setting up an email client such as Firebird, Chrome, etc with Windows 8? I can receive email, but cannot send.
Thunderbird works . Also, you can set up some email clients to work with the WIN8 app. Hotmail, Outlook, GMail, Yahoo, and AOL are pretty simple to set up. Just enter address and password. Post back if you use one of those and want info on how to do it. You can use others, if they are not POP, but they have to be set up manually and require more input from you.
What do I set it to if other than POP? (say, for Firebird)
The options are EAS or IMAP.
To set up other accounts: Open the WIN8 mail app; open charms; select accounts; select add an account
The listed options are simple: just enter your email address and password. If you select other accounts you will have to select the type (EAS or IMAP) then fill in the blanks.