Email suspended
WaMBenton
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi - My email accounts have been suspended.  I changed the name on my Verizon account a few weeks ago as I am in the midst of divorce proceedings.  I was assured that everything would be the same except the name on the account.  Today, my DSL was "shutoff".  That was solved by changing the name and password on the router settings to the new name that I was assigned.  When I finally got back on the internet, I was unable to access my email accounts which were apparently not routed to the new account name that they assigned to me.  I got a message that the accounts had been suspended.  There is information in those accounts that I need and would have transferred to other accounts if I had been told that they would be shut down.  My question is "Is there a way that Verizon can reroute those accounts to the new one that they have suddenly assigned me? Thank you in advance for any input.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Email suspended
WaMBenton
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called Verizon DSL technical support and received assistance which solved the problem in a very short time.  I'm a very happy camper as I had messages in those email addresses from my board and others.

Thank you Verizon customer service!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WaMBenton,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your email account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
WaMBenton
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called Verizon DSL technical support and received assistance which solved the problem in a very short time.  I'm a very happy camper as I had messages in those email addresses from my board and others.

Thank you Verizon customer service!

0 Likes