In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The delayed email problem has been active this week again. Today I got a 'gmail' email at 3:55 p.m. and the same person sent an email at 4:30 p.m. that never arrived. It did however get the copy sent to my office server. Another 'gmail' person sent the same email twice about 4:00 p.m. and neither has arrived. Same problem yesterday. Hours late. I wish Verizon cared. I will call again and get another ticket number.
I can see by the URL and the logo up at the top of my browser that this is a Verizon fourm. It's their web site, it's in the
category of "support". I wondering if there are any employees of Verizon in the support department that actually look at these posts? This is a **bleep** poor support avenue given by Verizon to help solve problems. Nothing is being done. Just
whole lot of problems being aired by paying customers. You're not getting anywhere with Verizon here. This is just "Ask The Community" forum. Verizon is hoping that others and help each other with problems. This e-mail delay is a problem that users cannot fix. No help from Verizon. This is pathetic. Thanks for listining - end of rant
Not many as these forums are categorized as users helping users (peer support). There are a few admins around, but this is not the kind of thing they normally respond to UNLESS Verizon has a general Notice out of a problem and work around. They will sometimes escalate other kinds of problems, but don't actually handle problems themselves that are not related to the forums themselves.
07-30-2016 10:40 AM - edited 07-30-2016 10:52 AM
Note the problem COULD be related to the senders isp or peering problems somewhere between them and Verizon.
Note I see some delays in hours. I am one of the Verizon email users Fully Switched over to AOL email.