Email
TBell3

I have been trying to use the internet from Verizon for about 2 weeks and when I go to send an email it states internet not responding. I can access the internet but it won't allow me to send an email. When I call they state its being worked. When is it going to be fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Email
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your email. A "Not responding" error in parenthesis is a message indicating that the program you are using (internet explorer in this case) is not reporting back to Windows. Getting this message is usually the browser locking up trying to perform the task. Please try using another browser to use your email or run your browser in compatibility mode. Please go into Internet Explorers "Tools" menu and click to turn on "compatibility view". It should allow you to sort after doing that. If you do not wish to enable compatibility view every time you want to sort,  Go into compatibility view settings and add the site www.verizon.com to the list.

0 Likes
Re: Email
Garth3
Enthusiast - Level 2
Verizon email is almost not worth using. Hotmail, Live, AOL, Yahoo and Gmail all provide faster email server data speeds over Verizon. That is not a good thing especially when we pay Verizon for our email service and the above mentioned are simply free for the using and could be gone tomorrow along with all your email.
0 Likes