Emails identified as spam that are not
tonymacc1

Verizon, in their infinite wisdom, classifies emails from my CHURCH as SPAM. They are not SPAM. Multiple calls to multiple Verizon phone numbers result in there being no way to change this incorrect identification/classification.

I've white listed the domain name. I've gotten so many false answers I'm going in circles.

Any help?

0 Likes
Re: Emails identified as spam that are not
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tonymacc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
how in the world can I contact Lawrence C??
tonymacc1

LawrenceC,

Your instructions do not make any sense!

0 Likes
Re: how in the world can I contact Lawrence C??
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tonymacc,

What problem are you having accessing your private support case?

0 Likes
Re: how in the world can I contact Lawrence C??
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Tonymacc,

We have not heard back from you on this issue, if anything else is needed please open a new thread on the forums.

Josh B

0 Likes