Emails not getting through - Not going to Spam - and whitelisted
Zzzingy
Enthusiast - Level 2
Several times lately - I have registered with a site - and they tell me they sent a validation email for me..... It never arrives - so I ask again...nothing. If I change my email address to my NON Verizon account - it comes right to me without a problem. The emails are not appearing in my outlook spam - my inbox, nor in the Verizon spam box. No where do I ask any spam filters to delete anything. I have gone in and white listed the site and still nothing. So somewhere you are blocking emailed not asked by me for you to block. This is not the first time and I'm getting a bit tired of it. Why even use my email at Verizon if I cant count on it?
0 Likes
Re: Emails not getting through - Not going to Spam - and whitelisted
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

That said, which version of webmail are you using? Let's walk through some settings and see what we can find.

Re: Emails not getting through - Not going to Spam - and whitelisted
Zzzingy
Enthusiast - Level 2
They dont want emails asking about internet - and from a few past experiences with live chat - some guy from another country will ask to take over my computer and see that everything is ok and ask me to reboot and eventually tell me they cant help me because I dont use their modem....or some reason they cant help me. Talking on the phone is even worse. I dont want to get on a rant about how sad verizons support is. I will just not use my Verizon email as much.
0 Likes